Send Your Vote Home

If you are an American citizen living outside the U.S. and you maintain your legal residency in Tooele County or you are active military (and dependents) serving outside of Utah, we want you to vote! There are several ways to receive your ballot.

  • Preferred method: You may receive your ballot electronically and vote through our secure “Enhanced Voting” app
  • You may receive a ballot directly to your overseas mailbox;
  • You may receive your balloting material via email (this option requires access to a printer and a scanner) OR
  • You may visit for special voter registration materials.

Fill out an FVAP application or contact the Tooele County Clerk’s Office at 435-843-3140 or email us at